02 January 2012

Tis the season to be prego

Just in the past week, I just found out that four of my friends (or their wives) are pregnant.
Congrats to Joani, Kim, DJ's wife Sammy, and Jace's wife Reilee. 
 
Getting pregnant is the new getting married, I guess.

I can't help but feel a little bit frustrated. I want to share with everyone so badly that we are trying to have a baby, but I can't. 
Every time we get told that we should have a baby, instead of feeling smug like I usually do, I feel sad.
I just want to tell everyone.

I am completely fearless whenever I think about having a baby now.
I don't feel worried, I don't feel anxiety, and I don't feel nervous.
I feel completely peaceful.

Having a baby is exactly what I want to do, right now.
It's exactly what I should do. I can feel it.
There is nothing more that I want in this life than to be a mom.

I don't care about having a career.
I don't care if it takes me ten years to graduate with a degree.
I don't care about having the newest and hippest things.
I don't care about being super creative.
I don't care if I can't spend all my time making crafts.
I don't care if I can't keep a regular high traffic blog.
I don't care if I can't keep up with all the latest trends.
I don't care if I don't get time for myself.

I just want to raise a large, wonderful family.

It's taken me awhile to realize this, but that's all I want.
I know it will provide me with more happiness than anything else this world can offer me.





No comments:

Post a Comment