Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Finish unpacking and organizing our apartment
- Workout to Dance Central at least once a week (this shouldn't be hard considering it's...well, FUN!)
- Stick with our monthly budget
- Get enough sleep
- Go to the doctor and get some ANSWERS
- Stay on top of my classes and finish all of my homework (this may be hard since I am currently using blogging as a distraction from my homework...)
- Create new social media ideas for my job
- Continue to read the scriptures daily
- Participate in ward activities
- Volunteer to help others as much as possible
- Make someone's day!
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
- Graduate with a BFA in Graphic Design...or Photography...or Advertising
- Decide what I want to major in.....
- Buy a house, car, and a puppy :)
- Have babies!
- Be a super awesome mom
So I was totally against the whole cramming-more-than-one-topic into a single post thing...but now I can see why so many other people do it....
Okay...where to start...
Lae or laelae
This is a common one that I hear from my friends and husband. I'm not sure when or how it got started, but it's definitely one of my preferred nicknames.
This came from my youngest brother Josh, and it's the cutest thing in the world.
This came from my Daddy. He still calls me this sometimes. I'm not sure where it came from.
Haha. I usually introduce myself to people like this. "It's like Malaysia, but without the "sia"." The name has stuck, and lots of people just call me Malaysia.
This is another name I introduce myself with. "It sounds like fillet, but with a "M"."
My coworkers at Disney came up with the most nicknames for me cause my name was really hard to remember for some reason. This one specifically was created by Vincent.
Another Disney nickname.
Another Disney nickname, for obvious reasons.
This is a favorite from the husbandman.
This is another favorite from the husband...not a personal favorite, however.