09 November 2010

Day 5

Day 5 - A picture of somewhere I've been 


Honestly, the most foreign place that I have ever been to is Canada.
I've been to lots of places, mostly due to going on choir tours and going on vacations with my family, but none of them have been out of the country (with the exception of Canada, which hardly counts as foreign). I have lots and lots of pictures of the different places that I have been to, but we are in the process of backing up all our pictures and I don't have very many on my computer. So, I will share what I have.


This picture is of me and my friend Natalie at Niagra Falls, NY/Canada. The left side of the picture is New York, and the right side is Canada. This is probably one of the coolest pictures that I have because you can see two different countries in one picture. 
On this same choir tour we went to the Sacred Grove in New York, which in my opinion, is one of the most AMAZING places that I have ever been to. It is so beautiful and peaceful. 
I have also been inside the Kirtland Temple, which is currently owned by the RLDS church. It was such a spiritual experience, and I feel blessed that we are able to visit a place with such remarkable history.
I have also been to Las Vegas many times (twice have been completely spontaneous) and I want to go again because my husband has never been! This picture is with Shyanne and Angela on one of our spontaneous trips. :)
And of course, I have been to and definitely experienced Florida! It is beautiful here. I know that I will miss it once we get back to Utah. All in all, it has been a fun and good experience for us. This is one of my favorite pictures I have taken while we have been here.
Someday I hope to visit Italy to see the dedication of the Rome temple with my husband. He would be a most excellent tour guide because he served his mission there! I also would love to visit Hawaii and find that street sign with my name on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment