27 February 2012

Hello world!!!!


Welcome to my own little baby blog. It's my turn to jump on the baby blog bandwagon. :) If you have been wondering why I haven't blogged since, I don't know, last year maybe, this is why. I've been blogging on here since August! Woooo!

  I will eventually transfer all of these posts to my other (real) blog, which is claytonandmalae.blogspot.com, but for now, all the baby stuff will be posted here.

As of today, I am 10 weeks and 4 days along. The little baby is a size of a cute little lime, and I'm feeling as pregnant as ever. We couldn't contain ourselves any longer, so we decided to spill the beans yesterday! If you haven't watched our little baby announcement video yet, you can watch it here.


We (along with the rest of our families) are THRILLED! We couldn't be more happy. I've been waiting for this for a long time. We are so grateful that we are able to have kids, and grateful for the wonderful experiences we will get to have by becoming parents. 

Only 29 weeks and 3 days until we get to meet our cute little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment