21 November 2009

25 Things About Da Husband

Clayton's 25 Things
1. I am awesome
2. I love Malae. That's all I have to say about that.
3. I love Disneyland. It's really the Happiest Place on Earth.
4. I love Christmas. It's the one day I'll willingly get up early. I'm talking like the crack of dawn early.
5. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's the most important thing to me. Ever.
6. My family is super awesome and if I could, I'd live in the basement until the end of my days.
7.Colorado is the best state on the entire planet earth.
8. Movies are my passion.
9. Video games are my addiction/ the bestest thing every invented. I mean, when will I ever get to kill a zombie in real life? I mean really?
10. When I was a wee laddie I told my parents "Asta la vista baby" and took off down the plane terminal during a family vacation.
11. I invented the word huke. Huke: (v) to suck. Example: "I just huked up a Lego with the vacuum."
12. I love pink lemonade like Squints Palledorous loves Wendy Peppercorn.
13. I wish Star Wars was real. And I was a Dark Lord of the Sith. Sigh.
14. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles equals best memories a boy could have.
15. Acting is my forte.
16. I've been hit by a truck, stuck in an elevator, attacked by a swarm of wasps, spit on by an old woman, dumped at Prom, almost been beat up, punched in the face twice, broken my arm and butt, slapped, been told to "Die and burn in Hell", dumped on Valentine's Day, went careening off the road at 60+ miles and hour-twice, crushed by a huge store display, fell off a forklift, shocked-countless times, pooped my pants-also twice, acted like a handicapped kid to avoid getting beat up, bucked off a horse, destroyed a radiator, caught my face on fire, cheated on 3 times by one girl, beat up by a sheep, had firecrackers thrown at me, got bit by a pig in the back, stabbed my hand in art class and lost my glasses at the bottom of a lake. All within the short 22 years of my life.
17. I dislike sports. I'm not competitive. Ever. I was the kid playing with the butterflies, or making grass forts while the other kids were kicking the ball.
18. I'm a PC. My wife is a crappy Mac. Suck differently.
19. I speak fluent italian. Che fico sono io.
20. I know Dan Lauria and Wendie Malick. Personally.
21. My comedic influences are Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, Andy Samburg, Chris Farley and Danny McBride.
22. I am always happy. Seriously, I can count on my fingers the number of times I've been in a bad mood.
23. My hero is my dad. And Batman. So if my dad was Batman, I would die a happy, happy man.
24. I think my mother is one of the greatest people on the planet. I mean, to put up with me for 19 years. Whew. That woman deserves a purple heart.
25. Did I mention I was awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment